Visiting Arlington
Glenn and I drove by the new Cowboy Stadium in Arlington today. We passed the Ballpark on Randall Mill Road.

This is the view of the stadium from the Walmart parking lot. Looks like the giant video screen is aimed right at Walmart's lot!

The roof supports are huge.

Can you see the men working on the roof. We could see that some of the workmen near the edge were holding onto ropes.
I think there is still a lot of work to be done.
Glenn and I drove by the new Cowboy Stadium in Arlington today. We passed the Ballpark on Randall Mill Road.
This is the view of the stadium from the Walmart parking lot. Looks like the giant video screen is aimed right at Walmart's lot!
The roof supports are huge.
Can you see the men working on the roof. We could see that some of the workmen near the edge were holding onto ropes.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home