Paper Mache Girl
Late Saturday afternoon as we drove by the old house at the north place I noticed a car parked on the side of the road so I stopped to see if someone had trouble. This is what emerged from the car! I wonder if my granddaughters have ever tried anything like this?

If you are interested in a better view you can download a full size photo here:
http://fwt.txdnl.com/6-40/p/r/prius/images/DSCF0191.JPG
There was a boy with her. They wanted to take some pictures by the old house!
Late Saturday afternoon as we drove by the old house at the north place I noticed a car parked on the side of the road so I stopped to see if someone had trouble. This is what emerged from the car! I wonder if my granddaughters have ever tried anything like this?
If you are interested in a better view you can download a full size photo here:
http://fwt.txdnl.com/6-40/p/r/prius/images/DSCF0191.JPG
There was a boy with her. They wanted to take some pictures by the old house!

1 Comments:
I bet they were suprised when they met the land owner just before they hopped the fence!!!
That creepy ghost-look would go great in that derelict house.
Post a Comment
<< Home