This Week's Dining
Today I grilled a Portabella mushroom to go with my corn and green beans. I think I had a little too much vinegar in the marinade for the mushroom but the green beans were good. Today I tried a beef bullion cube in the green beans and it added a very good flavor.

Earlier this week I made a chicken and broccoli casserole. It needed more seasoning. I poured some Pace Picante sauce over it which helped some.

.
Today I grilled a Portabella mushroom to go with my corn and green beans. I think I had a little too much vinegar in the marinade for the mushroom but the green beans were good. Today I tried a beef bullion cube in the green beans and it added a very good flavor.
Earlier this week I made a chicken and broccoli casserole. It needed more seasoning. I poured some Pace Picante sauce over it which helped some.
.

2 Comments:
You're turning into a food blog!
I need a pie pan for Pi Day!
Post a Comment
<< Home