Sunday, December 11, 2005
About Me
- Name: Grandpa
- Location: Central, Texas
Here I will give periodic reports of common events in the life of a grandparent. Some will interest some; some will interest none.
Previous Posts
- Jerry is Home.Jerry came home from the hospital on...
- Winter Weather Continues.....A light sleet fell du...
- Winter came on Wednesday.....Early this morning my...
- Jerry is doing well.Today I took one of David's ha...
- Surgery on MondayWe arrived at the hospital around...
- Getting ready for surgery.............Jerry drank ...
- Day Three In East TexasThe itinerary for our trip ...
- Day Two in East Texas.Early Tuesday morning David,...
- We got to Marshall in time to tour the lights on t...
- Bo Pilgrim contributed funds for a prayer tower in...


2 Comments:
How'd you do that??? I didn't hear the bells...
I can't hear the bells on the recording either. I could hear them at the concert though!
Post a Comment
<< Home