Monday, October 23, 2006
About Me
- Name: Grandpa
- Location: Central, Texas
Here I will give periodic reports of common events in the life of a grandparent. Some will interest some; some will interest none.
Previous Posts
- While In CaliforniaLauren worked on a video of her...
- FridayWe arrived at the Tatum home shortly after J...
- Four Inches!The rain that began on Sunday continue...
- Good RainsLast Tuesday the guage indicated 3 inche...
- Assorted PicturesHere are a few pictures from the ...
- More On The EarGrandpa's ear has healed completely...
- Saturday With DavidDavid and his family visited wi...
- The Great OutdoorsI usually take Dumplin out just ...
- Grandma's New Glasses
- Where's My Camera? Sunday after lunch I took Will ...




1 Comments:
Looks like they skimped a little on the lemon! But good grief... that's a lot of calf slobbers!!! But I'm guessing you enjoyed it! : )
Post a Comment
<< Home