Doctor Visit
I had my initial visit with Dr. Kennard today and I like him and his manner. The surgery schedule is full until after Christmas so the work on my ear has been set for Jan. 8, 2007. The nurse took a picture of my ear today and told me to stop taking aspirin a week before the surgery.
Dr. Kennard has free Wi-Fi access in his office so even though we had to wait for an hour and a half this morning, I was able to catch up on email and some other work while we waited. I guess this is just a sign of the times.
I had my initial visit with Dr. Kennard today and I like him and his manner. The surgery schedule is full until after Christmas so the work on my ear has been set for Jan. 8, 2007. The nurse took a picture of my ear today and told me to stop taking aspirin a week before the surgery.
Dr. Kennard has free Wi-Fi access in his office so even though we had to wait for an hour and a half this morning, I was able to catch up on email and some other work while we waited. I guess this is just a sign of the times.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home