In Memoriam
Black Dog crossed the highway for the last time Monday night. While I was walking last night I heard a car pass our driveway and then a loud "thud" followed by a few yelps.
I had noticed that only Tiger Tom had been walking with me and of course getting right in my path. As I drove down the road the headlights of the truck confirmed my suspicion. Black Dog lay motionless in the soft grass along the side of the highway.
Black Dog crossed the highway for the last time Monday night. While I was walking last night I heard a car pass our driveway and then a loud "thud" followed by a few yelps.
I had noticed that only Tiger Tom had been walking with me and of course getting right in my path. As I drove down the road the headlights of the truck confirmed my suspicion. Black Dog lay motionless in the soft grass along the side of the highway.

1 Comments:
Aw... I'm sad. He was a good dog.
Post a Comment
<< Home