Lots Of Yellow

Yellow, yellow, yellow everywhere. I think there is more yellow in our trees this fall than I have perhaps ever seen.

Some of the trees that usually just loose their leaves are covered with yellow this year.

The sumac has its usual flame red color.

So far I haven't seen any color in the native red oaks. Here is the one by my house. It is still bright green.
-----------------------------------------------

Yellow, yellow, yellow everywhere. I think there is more yellow in our trees this fall than I have perhaps ever seen.

Some of the trees that usually just loose their leaves are covered with yellow this year.

The sumac has its usual flame red color.

So far I haven't seen any color in the native red oaks. Here is the one by my house. It is still bright green.
-----------------------------------------------

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home