Why?
Why does a cat have to walk directly in front of and just a little slower than their human?
When I go out in the morning to feed him or in the evening when I take my daily walk Tiger Tom likes to run ahead to get in front of me and then slow down until I almost trip and fall or else kick him out of the way. I just don't understand cats!
Why does a cat have to walk directly in front of and just a little slower than their human?
When I go out in the morning to feed him or in the evening when I take my daily walk Tiger Tom likes to run ahead to get in front of me and then slow down until I almost trip and fall or else kick him out of the way. I just don't understand cats!

3 Comments:
You know, kids tend to do that, too . . .
DH was complaining about Tort just yesterday! Tort just flops down in the path so that you either step on him, kick him or trip!
That is a cat displaying his need for attention!!!
LOVEjerry/momma/grandma
Post a Comment
<< Home