Friday, August 31, 2007
About Me
- Name: Grandpa
- Location: Central, Texas
Here I will give periodic reports of common events in the life of a grandparent. Some will interest some; some will interest none.
Previous Posts
- I Hear Tiny Talk Too!David saw my new mouse on the...
- Full MoonThis was our full moon tonight. I am stil...
- Full Moon - No MoonMonday night was a beautiful ni...
- TCCRAI drove by the race site today.That haze in t...
- What do city folk do on the week-end? Go to the co...
- Back To SchoolFor all the young parents it's that ...
- Old Fiddlers ContestYes, I did go to the Alvarado ...
- TuesdayBlack SwallowtailI found this one in our pa...
- SaturdayAs I drove up to my house this afternoon I...
- Friday MorningToday began as a beautiful day. The ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home