Saturday
Started with breakfast at the motel. I cooked a waffle and Jerry tried a bagel with some weird herb seasoning. Later we drove to the Tatum condo had a leisurely visit. I rode to the pharmacy with Glenn to get a prescription filled. Guess what - they have new hours posted on the door - closed on Saturday!
Ann Carol cooked Minestrone for lunch ...


...and also a big batch of Chex mix.

The sign over the kitchen counter said ...

... so we did!

- On our table -
Glenn had a funeral in the afternoon and Saturday evening worship service so we didn't see him anymore until almost bed time.
The women wanted to go to the JoAnn store to feel fabric so I tagged along. Then we drove through Willow Pass to the top of a hill overlooking the East Bay near where the Sacramento River enters the bay. We made a quick stop at the library in Clayton and returned home.
The girls worked on handcrafts.


The felt came from JoAnn's.

Jerry read.

Ann Carol did some computer work.
This is the neighborhood as seen from near the Tatum's front door.

And here is the front door.





Some interesting flowers ...

...around the neighborhood.
...................................................
Started with breakfast at the motel. I cooked a waffle and Jerry tried a bagel with some weird herb seasoning. Later we drove to the Tatum condo had a leisurely visit. I rode to the pharmacy with Glenn to get a prescription filled. Guess what - they have new hours posted on the door - closed on Saturday!
Ann Carol cooked Minestrone for lunch ...
...and also a big batch of Chex mix.
The sign over the kitchen counter said ...
... so we did!
- On our table -
Glenn had a funeral in the afternoon and Saturday evening worship service so we didn't see him anymore until almost bed time.
The women wanted to go to the JoAnn store to feel fabric so I tagged along. Then we drove through Willow Pass to the top of a hill overlooking the East Bay near where the Sacramento River enters the bay. We made a quick stop at the library in Clayton and returned home.
The girls worked on handcrafts.
The felt came from JoAnn's.
Jerry read.
Ann Carol did some computer work.
This is the neighborhood as seen from near the Tatum's front door.
And here is the front door.
The mantel...
Inside the back fence.
On top of the back fence.
Some interesting flowers ...
...around the neighborhood.
...................................................

2 Comments:
Love the pictures! I laughed when I saw Sissy sitting at her computer... in the exact same position I was sitting in when I saw it!!! hahaha
OK, I'm scared. I was also sitting in the same position.
Doesn't the Minestrone Soup look like the soup Momma always made, but with extra ingredients?
Post a Comment
<< Home