Fall Returns ...
Nice warm weather returned today. I took Jerry to the doctor for a surgery followup visit. He removed the staples from the incision and said, "Come back in a month."
Tonight I attended a Medicare Part D informational meeting and confirmed that we need to stay with our current insurance and not enroll in Medicare Part D.
I was expecting a package delivery today from FedEx. Late this afternoon I found a notice stuck to the roof of the golf car stating "Sorry we missed you!" I checked the FedEx website and noticed that delivery was attempted at 11:55am. We were at home at that time! I called to complain but my complaint fell on deaf ears. She just said, "We will deliver the package tomorrow." I don't understand why the door hanger was left on the golf car instead of the front door.
Nice warm weather returned today. I took Jerry to the doctor for a surgery followup visit. He removed the staples from the incision and said, "Come back in a month."
Tonight I attended a Medicare Part D informational meeting and confirmed that we need to stay with our current insurance and not enroll in Medicare Part D.
I was expecting a package delivery today from FedEx. Late this afternoon I found a notice stuck to the roof of the golf car stating "Sorry we missed you!" I checked the FedEx website and noticed that delivery was attempted at 11:55am. We were at home at that time! I called to complain but my complaint fell on deaf ears. She just said, "We will deliver the package tomorrow." I don't understand why the door hanger was left on the golf car instead of the front door.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home