Surgery complete.
Black Dog's surgery today was successful. I called the vet around 4 pm to check on him. He was just beginning to wake up. I have moved a big wooden box onto the front porch to serve as his rehabilitation shelter when he returns home. He has always been an outside dog but I thought he would need some protection from the cold until he is able to run around enough to generate heat in his body again.
The forecast calls for warm weather for the next few days but I know it should be getting cold soon. I realized that I have not been getting any pictures of Black Dog. This will have to change when he returns home.
Black Dog's surgery today was successful. I called the vet around 4 pm to check on him. He was just beginning to wake up. I have moved a big wooden box onto the front porch to serve as his rehabilitation shelter when he returns home. He has always been an outside dog but I thought he would need some protection from the cold until he is able to run around enough to generate heat in his body again.
The forecast calls for warm weather for the next few days but I know it should be getting cold soon. I realized that I have not been getting any pictures of Black Dog. This will have to change when he returns home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home