Doctor's Visit
I have had a cough and chest congestion for over a week now so I decided to go to the doctor today thinking that he would tell me the same old story that there is no cure for a cold. He surprised me! After asking about my flu shot, tetanus shot, and telling me to schedule a colonoscopy and come back in a few days for a fasting blood test he proceeded to diagnose my condition as complications of asthma. He prescribed two inhalers, an antibiotic liquid and a weeks worth of steroid pills. By late evening I think I can already tell some improvement. My chest is still sore - probably from all the coughing I have been doing but I am breathing better and maybe will sleep better tonight.
I have had a cough and chest congestion for over a week now so I decided to go to the doctor today thinking that he would tell me the same old story that there is no cure for a cold. He surprised me! After asking about my flu shot, tetanus shot, and telling me to schedule a colonoscopy and come back in a few days for a fasting blood test he proceeded to diagnose my condition as complications of asthma. He prescribed two inhalers, an antibiotic liquid and a weeks worth of steroid pills. By late evening I think I can already tell some improvement. My chest is still sore - probably from all the coughing I have been doing but I am breathing better and maybe will sleep better tonight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home