Breakfast at McDonalds
We left home before sunup and had breakfast at McDonalds in Cleburne. I dropped Jerry off at Wal-mart (the parking lot was almost empty on Saturday morning) and went to the feed store for a load of cattle feed. Had to wait for the store to open, loaded the feed and returned to find Jerry had just finished her shopping. I quickly found a few items and met her in the checkout line. Marvin helped me unload the feed when we returned home.
We left home before sunup and had breakfast at McDonalds in Cleburne. I dropped Jerry off at Wal-mart (the parking lot was almost empty on Saturday morning) and went to the feed store for a load of cattle feed. Had to wait for the store to open, loaded the feed and returned to find Jerry had just finished her shopping. I quickly found a few items and met her in the checkout line. Marvin helped me unload the feed when we returned home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home