Nanny is Critical
Jake took Nanny down today. After lunch I told the boys to turn Jake out to let him run for a while. In his exuberance of running and playing with the boys he frightened Nanny who started to run and that was just the trigger he needed to attack. He got her by the throat and did considerable damage. She lost blood and is gurgling when she breathes. I fear that her windpipe may be punctured.

Black Dog offers his sympathy by lying close to her on the porch. I couldn't get a picture of that because he comes to me every time I open the door. Black Dog has been sleeping out in the yard until Nanny's injury. Now he is staying close to her.
Jake took Nanny down today. After lunch I told the boys to turn Jake out to let him run for a while. In his exuberance of running and playing with the boys he frightened Nanny who started to run and that was just the trigger he needed to attack. He got her by the throat and did considerable damage. She lost blood and is gurgling when she breathes. I fear that her windpipe may be punctured.

Black Dog offers his sympathy by lying close to her on the porch. I couldn't get a picture of that because he comes to me every time I open the door. Black Dog has been sleeping out in the yard until Nanny's injury. Now he is staying close to her.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home