Friday
Andy has a ball game after school today. I helped feed cows this morning and then worked on the books for a while and paid some bills. Had to go to the post office to mail some tax forms to the IRS so we stopped at Subway for lunch.
After lunch I watched the construction work for a while. After supper we went to Andy's ballgame at the high school.
Andy gets up in the air for a rebound.

Throws the ball in from the sideline.
And jumps almost out of the picture to take this shot. It was a good one for two points.
Here are a few more assorted pictures.


After the ballgame we drove to Venus where the kids ate supper while I uploaded pictures on the free wireless connection at Whataburger.
Andy has a ball game after school today. I helped feed cows this morning and then worked on the books for a while and paid some bills. Had to go to the post office to mail some tax forms to the IRS so we stopped at Subway for lunch.
After lunch I watched the construction work for a while. After supper we went to Andy's ballgame at the high school.

Andy gets up in the air for a rebound.

Throws the ball in from the sideline.
And jumps almost out of the picture to take this shot. It was a good one for two points.Here are a few more assorted pictures.


After the ballgame we drove to Venus where the kids ate supper while I uploaded pictures on the free wireless connection at Whataburger.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home