Welcome Rain
Slow rain with intermittent showers Saturday night and Sunday brought us a little over one inch of much needed rainfall. Today the ground was still soft and messy around the cattle feeding areas. Four wheel drive was required in a couple of places. This is a good "start" toward a more normal weather pattern.
Nanny's condition is difficult to diagnose. She has remained in the same place all day beside the front porch but has eaten some bread when I gave it to her. Her neck is swollen and she has difficulty making sounds. I guess only time will tell whether she is able to survive.
I had to go to Waxahachie on business this afternoon so I sent some jpeg files to Wal-mart for printing. Some were low resolution pictures that I made yesterday at church with the still feature of my new camcorder. The prints turned out to be very good even though the photography site said that they were not suitable for printing in 4X6 inch format.
Lynne has been in Austin today for school training so Jerry took the boys to school and picked them up this afternoon.
Jake has been on leash or in the trailer all day but I did take him for a run beside the golf car. He does well on a leash.
Slow rain with intermittent showers Saturday night and Sunday brought us a little over one inch of much needed rainfall. Today the ground was still soft and messy around the cattle feeding areas. Four wheel drive was required in a couple of places. This is a good "start" toward a more normal weather pattern.
Nanny's condition is difficult to diagnose. She has remained in the same place all day beside the front porch but has eaten some bread when I gave it to her. Her neck is swollen and she has difficulty making sounds. I guess only time will tell whether she is able to survive.
I had to go to Waxahachie on business this afternoon so I sent some jpeg files to Wal-mart for printing. Some were low resolution pictures that I made yesterday at church with the still feature of my new camcorder. The prints turned out to be very good even though the photography site said that they were not suitable for printing in 4X6 inch format.
Lynne has been in Austin today for school training so Jerry took the boys to school and picked them up this afternoon.
Jake has been on leash or in the trailer all day but I did take him for a run beside the golf car. He does well on a leash.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home