Cold then warm
We had a good frost this morning with a temperature at 27 degrees. With light winds and clear skies the day soon warmed to a comfortable level and topped out in the lower 70's this afternoon.

Dumplin and Black Dog enjoyed the early morning sun.
I had an appointment for dental cleaning this morning at ten so that took most of my morning. The dentist wants me to return for some repair work on the tooth that was patched several years ago.

Nanny moved out into the sun this morning while it was still cold and later moved back into the shadows as the day warmed.

We had a beautiful sunset today.

Later I saw Nanny eating some dry leaves near the house.

Just playing with the camera!!
We had a good frost this morning with a temperature at 27 degrees. With light winds and clear skies the day soon warmed to a comfortable level and topped out in the lower 70's this afternoon.

Dumplin and Black Dog enjoyed the early morning sun.
I had an appointment for dental cleaning this morning at ten so that took most of my morning. The dentist wants me to return for some repair work on the tooth that was patched several years ago.

Nanny moved out into the sun this morning while it was still cold and later moved back into the shadows as the day warmed.

We had a beautiful sunset today.

Later I saw Nanny eating some dry leaves near the house.

Just playing with the camera!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home